Thursday, May 25, 2017

Flaxmere waterworld


Yay yay we're going swimming!
Last  week  we went to the Flaxmere waterworld to learn how to swim.The first class was my class and then it was Room 21s turn to go swimming then after Room 21 had their turn it was Room 19s turn and then after Room 19 had their turn then it was Room 18s turn.
It  smells of chlorine.I felt the bottom of the pool it had slippery tiles at the bottom of the pool.I heard little waves coming from the pool.I felt excited to go swimming in the deep pool when I got into the pool it was cold  in the pool.I saw two pools and one of them was deep and one wasn't deep.
The teacher said “do dolphins dives to the end of the pool and back” and when we all got back from the other side the teacher said “do freestyle to the end of the the pool and back“
My favourite part was when we had to do dolphin dives because we could pretend we were really dolphins. I will be working on freestyle and backstroke when I go to the pools.


No comments:

Post a Comment