Thursday, March 23, 2017

Family camping



  • Your story should have a hook in sentence, a beginning middle and end, descriptive words, long and short sentences and capital letters and full stops.
  • Your story could have paragraphs, speech and speech marks, alliteration, onomatopoeia and similes.
  • Edit and check your story on your own , with a buddy and have it checked by a teacher before you blog.

Yay yay my family and I  are going camping, I am so excited.I wondered where we were  going  I kept on asking  but they won't tell me.On the way we went through the desert island
and we saw snakes.On the way we stopped  at the dairy I got a chocolate milk and some
lollies and some gum.We saw a humongous fair.  I said “can we go there please?” My Mum said “yes”.I am so so so so excited.I got so sleepy that I accidentally  fell asleep.”Wakie,wakie” said my brother and sister. I looked outside and we were there “yay yay yay” I said.After we put  everything in the right place we went for a walk.When we got back me and my sister and my brother got into our pjs. Mum and Dad were getting the barbeque ready for dinner. We are having  sausages and  marshmallows for dinner.After dinner my sister and brother read a story to me, after the story we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment